Listen Live

HomeNewsTenant leaves nasty shock for Nelson home owner

Tenant leaves nasty shock for Nelson home owner

A nasty shock for the daughter of an elderly Nelson resident.

Nina Wapple says they had to evict the woman staying with her 91 year old father on West Innes Street and always had concerns about drug use there.

But when they went in to tidy up the place they found a huge amount of hyperdermic needles.

A friend took the boxes of needles to the Nelson Police Dept. The NPD says they appreciate anyone turning in potentially dangerous objects .

The property is just outside city limits.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading